Prayer

 Amen This prayer is very beautiful May God grant you a good end and reform you according to your will



Ameen, may Allah award you direction, nobility, and a quiet takeoff from this world, and may He pick the best for you in this life and the Great Beyond. Keep it immovable in your requests and confidence.


O my Lord correct me before my death And to finish my best And give me death in such a situation that you are extremely pleased with me And to choose someone for me after I m gone Keep praying Ameen


O my Lord, correct me before my death
 And to finish my best
 And give me death in such a situation that you are extremely pleased with me
  And to choose someone for me after I'm gone
 Keep praying
 Ameen


Much thanks to you for your thoughtful words May God's gifts arrive too